Policies and Information
Riverdale Golf is pleased to offer, for the convenience of our customers, tee time reservations online. Please take a moment to consider the following policies before making your tee time reservation:
- Proper golf attire is required. Soft Spikes or Spikeless are mandatory!
- GREENS FEES – (Proof of Adams County residency required for Resident fees)
- You can book tee times online seven days in advance starting at 4:00 P.M. (5:00 P.M. for telephone reservations)
- Name, address, phone #, credit card #, and email address are all required when booking a tee time.
- Only one tee time can be booked at a time.
- All players starting on the front nine before 2:00 pm on Fri., Sat., and Sunday must play 18 holes. Nine hole play is limited to the back nine early and after 2:00 pm (Call the golf shop for specific details.)
- Singles can only book tee times with an already existing threesome.
- You may only book two tee times per customer. The course reserves the right to cancel any additional tee times booked under the same name or credit card number.
- Cancellations and/or modifications to your tee time must be made 24 hours in advance over the phone, (303) 659-4700. If this is not done your credit card will be charged for the non-resident rate for the amount of spots booked and not used.
- You will receive an email confirmation when booking a tee time. If you call and cancel a tee time you will also receive email notification of your cancellation.
- Riverdale reserves the right to cancel, or modify any person’s tee times if the above rules are not followed.
- Use of the online tee-time reservation service constitutes agreement with the above outlined policies.