Welcome to Riverdale Golf Courses
The course, designed by Pete and Perry Dye, is a Scottish style links course, meandering along the South Platte River. Plenty of pot bunkers, mounds and water, and (naturally) the trademark railroad ties, are featured on this consistently top-rated public golf course in Colorado!
- “One of America’s most affordable courses”—Golf Magazine
- “# 1 Public Course in Colorado”— Colorado Golfer Newspaper
- “One of America’s Best Courses Everyone Can Play”—Golf Digest
- “Top 75 Public Courses —Golf Digest Magazine
- Denver’s most affordable course 2014- Avid Golfer
A traditional park-style layout, but criss-crossed by canals, The Knolls has plenty of hazards, trees, and features many elevated greens. Don’t take this course lightly – good course management is in order here! This is one great dollar value!