We are currently doing online tee times only.
We will not allow walk ups. Please book online. We do Online times 8 days in advance starting at midnight.
Riverdale has a few new changes.
Restaurant and patio is back open.
WELCOME BACK!!! …………..WE MISSED YOU!!!
We are excited to be opening the restaurant and extended patio.
Please help us remain open by following these COVID-19 Regulations.
- Snack Bar will be open for Grab & GO, with 6’ social distancing in mind.
- You must WAIT to be seated at any table inside/outside, so the staff can be sure the table has been properly sanitized. All tables will be seated by the hostess.
- Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Only 6 guests per table.
- Sorry, no congregating/standing in the restaurant/bar area are allowed. L
- We are strictly limited to the number of patrons allowed inside.
- Face masks are highly encouraged.
- Sorry, WE LOVE YOU, BUT no hugging, high fives, or contact with any of the wait staff.
- Remember to try and maintain 6’ social distancing.
▪ TEE TIMES CAN ONLY BE BOOKED ONLINE. PLEASE NO WALK UPS.
▪ No more than 10 people in the Pro shop at a given time.
▪ Floor marking indicating 6 foot spacing in front of the counter will be installed
▪ Staff will continue to monitor that all social distancing measures are being taken while in Pro shop and on course.
▪ Customers will be allowed to come into the Pro shop to pay for their round but will be highly encouraged to continue to prepay over the phone.
Customers entering the Pro shop will be greeted with a sign encouraging the wearing of masks and use the disinfectant dispenser supplied at the door before they enter.
▪ Only Two carts per tee time and all 4 players can ride as long as they feel confortable.
▪ Carts will be sanitized with Peroxide Multi Surface Disinfectant.
▪ All staff will be wearing gloves and masks who are responsible for this cleaning procedure.
Beverage Cart will be permitted to operate following the same strict social distancing guidelines as the restaurant operates under including processing payment remotely (credit card only), serving beverages on the back shelf of the cart and sanitizing it after each sale. Staff will wear a mask when conducting transactions.
Driving Range is Open
Limited to 25 hitting spots on the driving range at any time
Riverdale Staff will continue to closely monitor and comply with all state and local Public Health regulations and any additional mandates regarding operations. Staff’s highest priority will continue to be the health and well being of everyone who enters Riverdale Golf Course. The strict adherence of these guidelines will be monitored by staff at the Clubhouse and on-course Marshall’s.
Thanks for your patience as our facility begins transitioning operations. We know these are challenging times, but we’ll continue to do our best to serve you.