You MUST CALL the golf shop prior to your round at 303.659.6700 x11 and pre-pay for your entire tee time. We will not allow walk ups. You must book online.
Riverdale has a few new changes.
Opening the Pro shop with restrictions (Opening May 11th)
▪ TEE TIMES CAN ONLY BE BOOKED ONLINE. PLEASE NO WALK UPS.
▪ No more than 10 people in the Pro shop at a given time.
▪ Floor marking indicating 6 foot spacing in front of the counter will be installed
▪ Staff will continue to monitor that all social distancing measures are being taken while in Pro shop and on course.
▪ Customers will be allowed to come into the Pro shop to pay for their round but will be highly encouraged to continue to prepay over the phone.
Customers entering the Pro shop will be greeted with a sign encouraging the wearing of masks and use the disinfectant dispenser supplied at the door before they enter.
Allowing the Use of Golf Carts (Starting May 11th)
▪ Only Two carts per tee time will be allowed. 2 players must walk. Unless they reside in the same household.
▪ Carts will be sanitized with Peroxide Multi Surface Disinfectant.
▪ All staff will be wearing gloves and masks who are responsible for this cleaning procedure.
The beverage cart (Starting May 16th) will be permitted to operate following the same strict social distancing guidelines as the restaurant operates under including processing payment remotely (credit card only), serving beverages on the back shelf of the cart and sanitizing it after each sale. Staff will wear a mask when conducting transactions.
Allowing use of the Driving Range with restrictions (OPENING MAY 18th)
Limited hitting spots on the driving range at any time
Only immediate family members may share a stall
Limit one large bucket of balls per player when there are other golfers waiting
Riverdale Staff will continue to closely monitor and comply with all state and local Public Health regulations and any additional mandates regarding operations. Staff’s highest priority will continue to be the health and well being of everyone who enters Riverdale Golf Course. The strict adherence of these guidelines will be monitored by staff at the Clubhouse and on-course Marshall’s.
Thanks for your patience as our facility begins transitioning operations. We know these are challenging times, but we’ll continue to do our best to serve you.